Sunday, 14 April 2013

Bioshock Infinite Save Game PC Download 100% Chapter Completed

I have completed Bioshock Infinite Game Completely and from below you can download the save game file of Bioshock Infinite from the given links. All Chapters are completed and you can play from any chapter of the game if you would like. You have to copy paste this save game file in either the below folders:

C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\BioShock Infinite\

or
C:\Users\<username>\Documents\BioShock Infinite\

or 
C:\Users\<username>\Application Data\BioshockInfinite\MEMORY\CurrentGame
C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BioShockInfinite


For Steam versions you have to copy the save game file in the below path:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\XXXX\8870\remote\savedata 
or
C:\program files\Steam\steamapps\... ahead there will be some subfolders related to your game's name. Check those files. 




Download Bioshock Infinite Save Game 100% Chapter Completed from herehttp://www.fileice.net/download.php?file=3myvw and http://cleanfiles.net/?6HDbJ42

1 comment:

  1. I downloaded your files (thanks for sharing) I was up to Command Deck.
    I have no option of selecting The Sea of Doors. I copy & pasted all of your files into the correct folder so I'm not sure why it's not working.

    ReplyDelete